[TYPO3-commerce] Dynamic attributes to let the customer set the value of a coupon?

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:22:10 CEST 2012

Hi Jimmy,

this should be possible. We are changing the price dynamically too by
using the hook
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['commerce/pi2/class.tx_commerce_pi2.php']['artAddUid']
(function postartAddUidSingle)
This hook is called everytime an article is added to the basket, have a
look at pi2/class.tx_commerce_pi2.php

e.g. you could do something like this;

- in single view you could create a input field inside the commerce
<form> element where the customer enters his coupon Value. Then you can
access this field in the hook;

function postartAddUidSingle($articleUid, $v, $productObj, $articleObj,
$basketObj, $pObj) {

$newPriceGross = intval($pObj->piVars['customPriceField']) * 100;
$newPriceNet = ...;
$basketObj->changePrices($articleUid,$newPriceGross,$newPriceNet);

}

hope this helps
-Georg