[TYPO3-commerce] Hook for canMakeCheckoutOwnTests()

Uwe Steinmann uwe at steinmann.cx
Mon Mar 5 09:48:31 CET 2012

Hi,

has anybody ever used the hook canMakeCheckoutOwnTests()?

I'm trying to implement a minіmum order total but only for certain
postcode areas. Without the restriction on postcode areas it is quite
simple, but in order to take the postcode into account I need the
delivery address. That also requires to check for the current step.

Taking all this together canMakeCheckoutOwnTests() doesn't work anymore
because it is missing most of the information.
canMakeCheckoutOwnAdvancedTests() is an option, but it cannot modify the
return value $myCheck.

It looks like this hook has never been used.

Can anybody enlight me?

  Uwe

--
  MMK GmbH, Fleyer Str. 196, 58097 Hagen