[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce and quickpay issue - not working, may be caused by idefa_commerce_paymentlib

Morten Haggren mh at idefa.dk
Thu Jun 14 08:59:27 CEST 2012

Hi Lasse,

The company name seems oddly familiare, did I set up a shop for you?

Unfortunately paymentlib_quickpay_net is broken ( or was last I tested
it ), I dont recall the specifics, but I ended updating
paymentlib_quickpay to support the v3 protocol instead. The changes
arent on TER as we are not willing to support the extension, and
seemingly neither is pil

idefa_commerce_paymentlib has also seen quite a few updates ( cardfees,
templated payment selection, etc ) and is now version 0.1.7.

Unfortunately the changes require extensive changes in typoscript and
html templates - changes which there has not yet been the time to document.

Your welcome to contact me or sales if your interested in having me
upgrade the modules for you - or in sponsoring the documentation ;-)

--
/Morten Haggren