[TYPO3-commerce] cache problems - no_cache is set on pages with commerce plugin

Ingo Schmitt is at marketing-factory.de
Thu Aug 23 17:53:58 CEST 2012

Hi Brian,

I remember that we used small chash and tehfore we had a problem in caching in 4.4+, since long chahses where used.

Can you setup in your TS:
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.dontUseBasketHashValue = 1

To totally remove the basket hash value on Root level, because the navigation which will be included on almost every page?

Best regards

ingo