[TYPO3-commerce] cache problems - no_cache is set on pages with commerce plugin

Brian Bendtsen bb at attensa.dk
Wed Aug 22 10:18:05 CEST 2012

Den 16/08/12 10.48, Ingo Schmitt skrev:
> Hi Brian,
>
> first of all you should Update to 0.13.x Version of Commerce.
>
> Commerce itselfs normally not stets no_cache, but if internally an error occures it sets to no_cache to prevent caching and indexing the website. So, you might check if the categories who are set by TS oder in the Plugin are accessible.
>
> Regards
>
> Ingo
>
>> Hi
>>
>> After debugging a rather slow website using commerce, I found out that no_cache($GLOBALS['TSFE']->no_cache returns 1) is set on the page with the commerce plugin. I can't see where this is happening, but if I remove the commerce plugin, the no_cache returns 0.
>>
>> Any help is appreciated
>>
>> TYPO3 4.4.15
>> Commerce 0.11.16
>>
>> --
>> Med venlig hilsen/Best Regards
>>
>> Brian Bendtsen
>> TYPO3 Konsulent/Udvikler
>> Attensa
>> Website: http://www.attensa.dk

Hi

We have been testing a lot on the site and upgraded to 0.13 and narrowed
the error down to a problem with chash calculation.

The incoming cHash "f2dbbcb5b77495fa9ea534be2d2df870" and calculated
cHash "6e95af53c34b7807dfc25bf5a68d639d" did not match, so caching was
disabled. The fieldlist used was "encryptionKey,tx_commerce_pi1[catUid]"

This is a random error, sometimes it does not?

Any idea?

We are running the site on php 5.2 even though commerce 0.13 said it
required version 5.3 on install. Could this be an issue?