[TYPO3-commerce] Dynamic attributes to let the customer set the value of a coupon?

Julian Pleger commentpage at gmx.de
Mon Apr 30 11:37:33 CEST 2012

Hey guys,
I am quit new to the commerce extension but I am already very happy with it.
There is only one thing I'm still trying to do:

I want to sell coupons to the customers. BUT I just want to create ONE product und let the customer set the value of the coupon on his own.
So ... if someone wants a coupon which has a value of $3.44 he should be able to do this. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance,
Jimmy