[TYPO3-commerce] htmlArea vs TinyMCE

Erik Sokoll erik at t3media.de
Mon Oct 31 11:41:27 CET 2011

Hi Robert,
try to set tinyMCE pageTSconfig in your Commerce folder wich is beside
(!) and not under your "root" page.

I did not try, so it's just an idea. But I had the same problem when I
tried to modify my RTE settings.

In order to have just one place for changes I did it by include...

<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT:source="file:fileadmin/templates/pageTSconfig/RTEconfiguration.txt">

...at my root level page AND the Commerce folder.

Greetings...
Erik