[TYPO3-commerce] Order ID is a link

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:13:12 CET 2011

Hi,

Once there is an order placed, the backend under the Commerce Module ->
Order show links like:

onclick="window.location.href='../../../../typo3/alt_doc.php?returnUrl=%2FSaliterer%2Fty...

Furthermore, when an order shall be moved from "Incoming" to another
folder in that very order backend, the order will not be moved and the
backend changes to what can usually be seen via the list view.

This is true for commerce 0.12.7 and 0.13 on TYPO3 4.5.7.

Anybody else having the same problem? I would like some confirmation,
before I go ahead and file a bg report... (if it indeed is a bug...)

Thank you!
Robert