[TYPO3-commerce] Checkout - payment or delivery change reirect to an empty page

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 09:44:02 CEST 2011

Thanks you your answers!

It is stupid me who did indeed a typing error in the form declaration.
Thank you, Morten, for leading me there!

Everything if working fine!!! Juhuu!

1,2 posts ago I asked something about marker in the category tpl, would
it be possibile to give me short feedback on that one, too?

Have a good day!
Robert