[TYPO3-commerce] Gross/Net Text befor/after Price

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 18:31:42 CEST 2011

HI, Ingo,

THis is just a typo, the wrapping nevertheless won't work.

Could you give me a hint as to where amd/or how the TS articles_prices
is used in the rest of the commerce setup? Things like

   singleView {
     article_prices.fields >
     article_prices >
     articles.fields >
     articles >
     products {
       fields {
         title >
         title =

don't have any impact on the outcome (except for the products.title,
where the formatting gets removed...

There is sth I do not understand correctly here - can you help me out?
Thanks!
Robert