[TYPO3-commerce] adding fields to articles

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 16:35:32 CEST 2011

Hi,  Ingo,

Thank you for your answer! I appreciate that you take your weekend time
for this.

You mention an attached demo - I couldn't find one. I think, this list
strips away any attachments...

What are the latest new on commerce? Is there any development? Maybe you
could post a general status quo and maybe also a sponsorship call with
an amount that has to be reached? If that is possible...

Thanks you again and have a nice weekend!
Robert