[TYPO3-commerce] No localization in categories, products and articles in multilanguage system

Eric Beer eric at marq.ch
Mon Oct 17 11:29:53 CEST 2011

Hi Ingo

Thanks a lot for your help!

Ingo Schmitt schrieb:
> Hi Eric,
>
> did you add an alternative language to the commerce products folder?

yes, using the List-View, flags/links are present and it's working as
usual to translate a product. Except, for the new copied article, the
"sys_language_uid"- and "l18n_parent"-entrys are missing in the database
for tx_commerce_articles-table.

I understood, that this behaviour is as expected so far as we should use
the commerce-category module to translate the categories and products.
But this is not possible without flags/links in the "Localize to"-column.

Thanks and regards,
Eric