[TYPO3-commerce] Basket empty's on any refresh

Bing van Moorsel | Idar Creative bing at idar.nl
Mon May 23 10:02:18 CEST 2011

Hallo list,

I recently upgraded my typo3 to 4.5.2 from 4.2.8 + my commerce
extention. Now since the upgrade the basket doesnt work anymore.

When i add an item to the basket and get to the basket page everything
is fine. However. As soon as i page refresh or continue shopping(leave
the page) it forgets the item that was in my basket.

I know there is a problem with the cookie's in 4.5.2 wich kicks me out
of the backend every once in a while. And not beeing able to log in 2
different typo version on same domain.

What can i check, can it be there is a session/cookie problem?

Thank you for your time,

Bing van Moorsel