[TYPO3-commerce] Request for help: Clean up commerce

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Mon May 16 13:49:25 CEST 2011

Hey.

On 05/15/2011 07:59 PM, Torben Hansen - Skyfillers wrote:
> I did have a look at both of your patches and they look good to me. I did not work with fluid before, but after looking at your code I´m pretty sure I´ll do that in the future.

Yeah, it's great. There is still room for improvements (eg. the cObj
handling should move to fluid as well), but we can take care of this
later on ... for now I'm trying to disentangle pi3 and pi4 which is ...
well ... an adventure. Will take me some time to come up with anything
acceptable.

> As soon as I´m accepted as team member, I will commit my first changes for the lib/ directory to trunk. Btw. - what´s with "lib/class.tx_commerce_item.php"? I can´t find any reference to that class so I think, it´s an old one which can be deleted.

I've re-reviewed the patch and it already looked very good, I just
committed some minor follow-ups and send you a mail to be a bit more
curious about visibility of class properties for now. Thanks for your
commitment!

Regards
Christian