[TYPO3-commerce] Request for help: Clean up commerce

Torben Hansen - Skyfillers T.Hansen at skyfillers.com
Mon May 16 08:46:26 CEST 2011

Hi Ingo,

I did´nt mean "basket_item" but "commerce_item". I could´nt find a class, which extens "tx_commerce_item" and if you look into the class, it´s just empty with no properties/functions. The comments of the class mentions, that this class should be extended by "basket_item", but "tx_commerce_basket_item" is just a normal class not extending " tx_commerce_item" or anything else. I´ve also searched the whole extension for any references to that class and could´nt find any.

Are you sure this class is still in use?

Best regards
Torben