[TYPO3-commerce] Request for help: Clean up commerce

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Thu May 12 08:44:02 CEST 2011

Hi Christian,

great idea! How exactly can i partecipate? Should i upload the patch
file to forge? Or is there possibility to get a Member of the project in
forge with commit rights?
... and how do i know which file to take care of so we don't work on the
same files ...
switching to fluid is very interesting!

i'm currently quite busy but if i find some free time i would like to help!

- Georg