[TYPO3-commerce] Payment options error

typo3 at jbweb.dk typo3 at jbweb.dk
Thu May 5 10:33:48 CEST 2011

Hi

I've setup af commerce system acording to http://wiki.typo3.org/Commerce

Product listing and basket works as expected, but in Basket no payment and
delivery options are available.

In Commerce backend, I select Category > SYSTEM > PAYMENT. There is no
option for adding a new payment option, and under Articles there is
invoice, prepayment, creditcard and cashondelivery, all set to price "0"
(as I want to)

When I choose save I get an error message: "The fields marked with a
yellow exclamation mark are not yet correctly filled in. Please complete
them properly."
The exclamation mark is first shown above prepayment, when thats expanded,
its shows below "Extra description" for prepayment. Typing text in that
field, and saving, gives same error, and exclamation mark stay where it
are.

I'm pretty confused at this point, as to why this is not working, and how
I can get around the problem.

Can anybody clarify this for me?

Best regards
Jonas