[TYPO3-commerce] Release new commerce version?!

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Mon May 2 17:02:46 CEST 2011

Hey Ingo,

On 04/19/2011 12:23 PM, Ingo Schmitt wrote:
> I can do this during the easter holidays. I would relase the current version (0.12.x) to TER, since 1.0 would be stable release.

Any news here? Since you are the owner of the extension key, the upload
process of trunk to TER as new version must be done by you. But I will
happily help you with creating the according tags and branches in SVN if
you like! I just need an information like "TER is ready, go ahead".

Thanks
Christian