[TYPO3-commerce] Display of products and article

Siddhesh siddesh.savant at lelesys.com
Thu Mar 24 06:49:57 CET 2011

Hello list,
  I am totally confused of how to set up the shop using commerce.I have
a page in which i display the products under subcategories.Only four
products must be displyed under each subcategory.when user clicks on an
products under that sub catagory.It goes to the page in which all the
products under that subcategory are displayed.
I will explain with example

cat
  subcat1
      prod1 prod2 prod3 prod4
  subcat2
       prod1 prod2 prod3 prod4
  subcat3
	prod1 prod2 prod3 prod4

Now when i click on 'subcat1' or 'prod1' in subcat1.It must go to
another page which will display all the products under that subcategory
in above E.g it will be

prod1 prod2 prod3 prod4 prod5 prod6 prod7