[TYPO3-commerce] joboffer for commerce- experienced typohead ;)

markus | meixner.biz markus at meixner.biz
Thu Mar 3 09:26:25 CET 2011

hello,

Can /any commerce- experienced/ typohead help me out setting up commerce?
- TYPO3 (4.4.6) is allready up and running, commerce is allready
installed and i get some output ,,,
- i will do the templating and stuff - just want a clean setup and
output of commerce.
- wt_commerce_import
<http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/wt_commerce_import/current/> tx_commerce
CSV Import is allso installed (thx to Alexander Kellner) and it looks
good but i need to adapt the csv ...

please contac me directly for further information,
many thx in advance,
cheers, markus meixner

-