[TYPO3-commerce] commerce development - next steps

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Mon Jun 20 09:07:21 CEST 2011

Hi Robert,

To me it still is important to fix certain problems in commerce before
putting much work in overhaul. But as Christian points out the
refactoring and switch to fluid helps fixing things too. It would be
nice if existing bugs could be fixed in both branches.

You also mention a switch to extbase. This to me would be a definite
drop out of commerce and probably a sort of 'fork'. Setting up a extbase
commerce would need a new extension/project. Please don't mix these two
things.

Cheers!