[TYPO3-commerce] Problem deleting Articles in Basket - Bug ?

Michael360 info at inxs-media.de
Tue Jun 7 11:24:03 CEST 2011

Hello

i got problems deleting articles in my basket.

When im adding an article from my productlist, the next view is the
basket page. In this view i cant delete sometimes one of my articles on
the list. Or i delete one and one never selected is on the orderlist.
(Delete-Link 1)

When i want to delete directly from the basket page everything works well
(Delete-Link 2)

I mentioned that the delete-links are build different:

Delete-Link 1 - DOESNT WORK !
http://www.bodenseekur.de/therapie-kur-bodensee/shop/warenkorb/alle-produkte.html?tx_commerce_pi1[artAddUid][34][price_id]=39&tx_commerce_pi1[artAddUid][34][count]=0

Delete-Link 2 - WORKS !
http://www.bodenseekur.de/therapie-kur-bodensee/shop/warenkorb.html?tx_commerce_pi1[artAddUid][34][price_id]=39&tx_commerce_pi1[artAddUid][34][count]=0

Please take a look at
http://www.bodenseekur.de/therapie-kur-bodensee/shop/
User: shopper / PW: s2011hop

You will see the effect in these examples:

Example 1.
Choose "Bio-Gerstengras" (in Cat. Sana Green) and add it to the basket.
Try to delete this - click "löschen" (after the "update"-button)
Nothing is deleted !
You only can delete it when you choose "Warenkorb" directly (at minibasket)

Example 2.
Add 3 articles to the basket, try to delete the FIRST article.
This acrticle dissapears but a non choosen artice is added at pos. 3

Does somebody has an idea to fix this ?

Michael360