[TYPO3-commerce] attribute value empty

Siddhesh siddesh.savant at lelesys.com
Thu Jun 2 07:25:35 CEST 2011

Hello list..
I am calculating shipping cost depending on weight.i have created a
product and 3 articles for that.and each article i have assigned a
weight by creating attribute.I have to make calculation of shiping on
checkout page.For that i am making use of following hook

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['commerce/li/class.tx_commerce_basket.php']['load_data_from_database'][]='EXT:commerce_shipping/pi1/class.tx_commerceshipping_pi1.php:&tx_commerceshipping_pi1';

this is the function

function processMarkerBasketInformation($markerArray,&$baskoj,&$val)

When i do print_r($baskoj)i dont find any attribute value.It gives an
empty array.

Anyone cam plese help me out...

Thanks in Advance