[TYPO3-commerce] Release new commerce version?!

Michael Knabe typo3 at mfkhh.de
Tue Apr 19 17:36:47 CEST 2011

Full ACK, using trunk as production stops us from working on major
issues that would break current installations. We could finally throw
away the support for older TYPO3-versions (like ext_autoload instead of
require_once, makeInstance with constructor arguments etc. pp.).
Maybe we can also get the "new" (by now 2 years old) payment system into
trunk then.

Cheers,
Michael