[TYPO3-commerce] Looking for bugfix for Bug #1719 of com_advanced_products

Sven Schumacher sschu at computerteam.de
Thu Sep 30 11:02:11 CEST 2010

Hello Sascha,

doesn't work, sorry. Crashes fast (so the endless loop seems to be fixed
by that, but another error occurs).

And regarding Mortens advice: I just tried your idea, but
CalculateDeliveryCosts or the trimExplode of the images, seem still to
crash. And that part can't be excluded in that simple way without
touching class.tx_commerce_article.php, too.
I'm not experienced with the XCLASSing of typo3-classes, but perhaps it
would be possible to extend tx_commerce_article by adding that
load_dataP as a method of the extended class.
The get_tax method as to be modified, too, to get the tax-value out of
the product, if the article has set no tax. So another reason to extend
the class.

So like I said, after the shop is running, I will try to modify
com_advanced_products to use a class extending tx_commerce_article and
add patches for commerce_ext, where it seems to be necessary.
For the work on com_advanced_products I will use the attached
com_advanced_product.tar.gz of Sascha, if he agrees.

Thanks for your ideas and work

Sven