[TYPO3-commerce] Looking for bugfix for Bug #1719 of com_advanced_products

Sven Schumacher sschu at computerteam.de
Thu Sep 30 00:47:31 CEST 2010

Hello,

com_advanced_products uses the hook postpricenet/postpricegross and it
crashes when it calls:

$articleData = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_commerce_article');
$articleData->init($articleUid['uid_article']);
//up to here everything is fine
$articleData->load_data(); // <<-- this is the bad one.

So load_data ends in an endless loop because of calling load_prices.
I added to the original class.tx_commerce_article.php another load_dataP
which is the same function without load_prices-Call.

When everything works like a charm and the shop works as expected I'll
give it a try, to combine the 3 extensions, I'm using at the moment
commerce, commerce_ext and com_advanced_products.

Sven