[TYPO3-commerce] using allArticles=0 and stock-handling

Morten Haggren mo at idefa.dk
Wed Sep 22 08:30:50 CEST 2010

Hi Sven,

You've run into one of the oldest bugs plauging commerce ;)

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/1345

I suggest you browse up on the issue, somewhere in there is the fix we
are running on our shops ( a hook into enableColumns ).

Best of luck

/Morten Haggren

--
RewriteRule ^Morten Olesen$ Morten Haggren [R=301,L]