[TYPO3-commerce] How to enable the 'clickmenu' for Products... in case it's gone

Erik Sokoll erik at t3media.de
Sat Oct 9 21:10:55 CEST 2010

HiHo...
with a smile in my face I want to add some useful information to this list:

In case the context menu (clickmenu) for products in the category tree
is gone and you are not able to copy products anymore, go to the
Extension Manager and turn on the 'Versioning Management' ( version ).
Commerce needs this extension turned on!
In case Versioning is turned off, Commerce will not show anything after
a click on the product icon (like edit, copy, new, etc.)

It was Erik Frister who found this solution!
Again a big THANX to him!  ;)

Cheers
Erik Sokoll