[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce:payment only through paypal

Siddhesh siddesh.savant at lelesys.com
Mon Nov 1 07:08:49 CET 2010

On Monday 01 November 2010 10:41 AM, Siddhesh wrote:
> Hello list,
> I have a requirement in which i want to select the payment gateway only
> through paypal.I dont want the dropdown at all.It must be something like
> hardcoded In basket temoplate this apperas as dropdown.Can it be done
> through typoscript.
>
> Any ideas please do suggest.
> Thanks in Advance
Hello,
I solved it myself bit searching.Just like to tell the procedure if the
someone else are interested

plugin.tx_commerce_pi2.defaultPaymentArticleId ='Mypalapl UID'

After that i removed the following  marker from basket.tmpl
class="com-basket-sel-att-text"><u>###SELECT_ATTRIBUTES_TITLE###:</u>
###SELECT_ATTRIBUTES_SELECTBOX###</span>
  It worked for me as per my requirement