[TYPO3-commerce] Manufacturer, Supplier and Attributes not shown in Systemdata

Felix Schubert input at fescon.de
Fri May 14 14:26:42 CEST 2010

Hi Ingo,

during my investigastions I determined that there are now 2 commerce sysfolders. Is it possible that an update generated a second commerce sysfolder?

The attributes and products are in the original folders - the orders are in the new sysfolder.

Can I move the records to the original folders and delete the new sysfolder?

Thanx in advance

Felix Schubert

FEScon
... and work flows!