[TYPO3-commerce] paypal2commerce

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Thu May 13 16:54:16 CEST 2010

@Erik,
thanks for your hints. That was the solution in my case.

@Karsten:
> Yes I did both yours and Martins suggestion and no luck.....
>
> But I don't see the Server Error 500, I am sent to the error page, that
> you can defined in the pay pal ext.
>
> Lets see/hope if Martin can come up with something, in the nearest
> future, when he have the time!
As i cannot reproduce your problem, i have no chance to help you.
Can you try it on an different server?

Perhaps it is something about the session?

you enabled the correct currency in paypal2commerce?

Please set
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['debug'] = 1;
in your localconf.php

what happens?

gruss,
martin