[TYPO3-commerce] paypal2commerce

Erik Sokoll erik at t3media.de
Thu May 6 14:06:26 CEST 2010

Hi Karsten,
did you try what I wrote in my last posting?
If not, do it. It takes only two minutes to open
t3lib/class.t3lib_htmlmail.php from the source folder, to search for
@ini_set (it's only once in there) and comment in the 'if' statement.

// if($this->returnPath) {
//   @ini_set('sendmail_from',t3lib......
// }

TYPO3 core has a bug and I always fix this line about @ini_set as soon
as I install a new system.

If not, it's always like this that I can not checkout in commerce and a
'Server Error 500' page shows up... which is in fact not a server error
but a missunderstanding of @ini_set in some PHP installations.

I guess Martin did not reply, because he's still working on it.

Greetings...
Erik