[TYPO3-commerce] scaled prices / basket update

cf webmaster at cyworld.ch
Tue May 4 21:02:21 CEST 2010

Hi Mirko,

I'm using 0.12.3 and my problem was that it just transfered the default
price to the basket, no matter how many units were ordered. After
pressing the refresh button it showed correct prices. Then I checked no
cache on the page I included the xt_commerce CODE:Basket. And prices
were correct right from the beginning. I'm Using v 4.3.2 of Typo3. Just
in case it is of interest, I speak German as well.

Cheers,

Cyrille