[TYPO3-commerce] Wrong 'Reply-To:' in adminmail

Erik Sokoll erik at t3media.de
Tue May 4 17:32:38 CEST 2010

As a workaround I've tryed to use 'sendAsUser = 0' and to over write the
'from' field by the users e-mail address.
In this examples I used the 'from_name' to get an result.

But important to say...
THIS DOES NOT WORK!

  Example 1
  =========

[loginUser = *]
lib.sendermail = COA_INT
lib.sendermail {
	10 = TEXT
	10.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|username
}
[else]
lib.sendermail = COA_INT
lib.sendermail {
	10 = TEXT
	10.value = john.doe at somewhere.com
}
[end]

plugin.tx_commerce_pi3 {
	adminmail {
		sendAsUser = 0
		from =  bla at fas.el
		from_name < lib.sendermail
	}
}

  Output 1
  ========
The sender name in the adminmail is COA_INT

  Example 2
  =========

temp.sendermail = TEXT
temp.sendermail.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|username

plugin.tx_commerce_pi3 {
	adminmail {
		sendAsUser = 0
		from =  bla at fas.el
		from_name < temp.sendermail
	}
}

  Output 2
  ========
The sender name in the adminmail is TEXT

So my questions would be... why is it not possible to copy an element by
'<' at this point?
(Regardnig subparts in 'normal' TYPO3 pages both examples work fine)

Greetings...
Erik