[TYPO3-commerce] paypal2commerce

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Mon May 3 21:46:26 CEST 2010

Hi Karsten,

so, i tried to debug.

I used commerce trunk, paypal2commerce trunk, typo3 v4 trunk

I could not checkout either! But i didnt found the bug. Disabeling
$htmlMail->sendtheMail(); in commerce/lib/class.tx_commerce_div.php solved
the problem in my case - which i do not understand. Perhaps that is only a
side effect. It should not take to much time to uncomment that function.
Please let me know, if that helps - or not.

FYI: integrated the available patches into the trunk version. If
paypal2commerce is not responsible for your trouble, i will try to release a
new version.

gruss,
martin
--