[TYPO3-commerce] Problem about links in CATEGORY_LIST_ITEM

Erik Sokoll erik at t3media.de
Tue Mar 30 17:30:15 CEST 2010

Dear group,
if I use the template subpart ###CATEGORY_LIST_ITEM### to make a list of
the included sub-categories, the links under CATEGORY_ITEM_TITLE and
CATEGORY_ITEM_TEASERIMAGES guide to the 'detail' page [1] and not to the
'product list' page [2] like in the (left side-) navigation, which I
create by using user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub.
(This happens although 'overridePid' is set to the 'product list' page-ID.)

The resulting problems are as following:

1. The 'detail' template is wrong in this case. In my opinion it should
guide to the 'product list', because there are more products inside the
sub-category.

2. The normal navigation (user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub) breaks, so the
corresponding part of the navigation is not expanded (and you do not
know where you are).

3. This crazy empty <li> shows up again in the end of the 'normal'
navigation (user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub).

The links are:

wrong (e.g. CATEGORY_ITEM_TITLE)
[1]
http://XXX.XXXXXXX.de/Details.30.0.html?&no_cache=1&tx_commerce_pi1[catUid]=43&tx_commerce_pi1[path]=30,2,1&tx_commerce_pi1[mDepth]=2&cHash=e95d873e7794c46cfe464e7a94a30136

correct (user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub)
[2]
http://XXX.XXXXXXX.de/Produktliste.31.0.html?&no_cache=1&tx_commerce_pi1[catUid]=43&cHash=79e03d7868

Question:
Does anybody know how I can change this?
Please please help!

Some additional informations:
Commerce version 0.12.2
TYPO3 version 4.3.2
HTML-template: the original one for products

If someone want's to see this in a 'live Demo', please send me a PM. An
BE-login is available as well (for people I know).  ;)

Workaround:
If I edit the plugin under web/page and take out the reference to the
'detail' page, it stays on the 'product list' but the navigation from
user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub still breaks (and of course the empty <li>
shows up again).

Greetings...
Erik