[TYPO3-commerce] fe_user is updated in pi4 at "edit" even if is_main_address is not set

Benny Schimmer bschimmer at cross-content.com
Tue Mar 30 09:51:27 CEST 2010

Hi Volker,

thanks for your answer.
I have the following problem with this:

In most cases it is not necessary, that the delivary address email field
is mandatory.
So if a customer edits a delivery address, his fe_user email is
overwritten with the empty email field from the delivery address.
Therefore the customer is from now unable to use functions as "forgot
your password" from fe_login. Newsletters cannot be delivered an many
more side effects.

I think the fe_user should only be overwritten when editing the billing
address.

Greetings Benny