[TYPO3-commerce] Display text instead of "Add to basket" button

e.erol at epower3.de e.erol at epower3.de
Mon Mar 29 13:35:47 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,

I've managed to setup commerce succesfully. Thanks for the good work by the way.

Now I've got a special problem. For some selected articles there shall be some
text displayed instead of the "Add to Basket" button on the detail page.

As far as I can see this is not possible via typoscript alone. Has anyone run
into this or a similar problem too and got a solution? Has someone an idea?

Thank you very much.

Egemen