[TYPO3-commerce] any changes about PRODUCT_RELATEDPAGE between 12.1 and 12.2 ?

Erik Sokoll erik at t3media.de
Wed Mar 24 15:32:57 CET 2010

To give an answer to my own posting this will work.
Not nice, cause it's not done by typolink, but anyhow it produces the
same like before:

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
	listView.products.fields {
		relatedpage = stdWrap
		relatedpage {
			setContentToCurrent = 1
			if.isTrue.current = 1    # show link only if a related page is set
			wrap = <div class="relatedpage"><a href="index.php?id=|">Weitere
Produktinformationen</a></div>
		}
	}
	singleView.products.fields {
		relatedpage = stdWrap
		relatedpage {
			setContentToCurrent = 1
			if.isTrue.current = 1    # show link only if a related page is set
			wrap = <div class="relatedpage"><a href="index.php?id=|">Weitere
Produktinformationen</a></div>
		}
	}
}

Again the versions:
TYPO3 version: 4.3.2
Commerce version: 0.12.2
Commerce template marker: ###PRODUCT_RELATEDPAGE###

Maybe it will help somebody.

Greetings...
Erik