[TYPO3-commerce] commerce, basket display dependent on content

Attila Sirman asirman at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 23 22:16:56 CET 2010

Hello list,

I've been successfully integrating commerce into several projects. Now I am
stuck on following task:

I've integrated a mini basket view into my site showing the number of added
articles.

I did it with:

page.marks.BASKET.20 < plugin.tx_commerce_pi2
page.marks.BASKET.20.defaultCode >
page.marks.BASKET.20.defaultCode = QUICKVIEW

Now, I'd like to change the mini basket's look as soon as an article is
added. Best would be, if the container's (<DIV>) backColor would change as
well as the backColor of a placed IMAGE Object.

I do not know how to code the condition.

I am thankful for any suggestion.
Attila