[TYPO3-commerce] products as menu sub-items

alessandro amerio alessandro.amerio at yahoo.it
Thu Mar 18 09:56:12 CET 2010

Hi Mortenand and thank you very much for your answer!

Ok I understand, I was so wrong, but I can't understand how I can pass the category which I clicked on: now I've done my category pages using as content "Commerce: Product Listing" and selecting for each one his category. But what should I do to generate both category and products? I'm getting crazy with this!

Thank you all for any new suggest!

alessandro