[TYPO3-commerce] Problem with special prices - no basket update on login

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Thu Mar 18 08:50:33 CET 2010

Hi Janosch,

Janosch Skrobek / binaryworx wrote:
> Some thoughts I have which I'm not able to perform without further help ...
>
> 1) Maybe there is a way to have the form-submit, that updates the basket,
> perform when logging in?

There should be a hook in typo3 to allow you to be notified when a user
logs in - at this point you can recalculate the basket.

> 2) Or simply force the "update" function when the basket page is loaded only
> by its id and not by a "post" from itself or another page?

The minibasket is rendered by the same module if memory serves, so you
should properly look out for that. Overall I like the first solution
best, good luck :)

> Regards
> Janosch

/Morten Olesen