[TYPO3-commerce] Problem with special prices - no basket update on login

Janosch Skrobek / binaryworx janosch at bworx.de
Wed Mar 17 17:44:32 CET 2010

Hey Ingo, hey all,

this is driving me nuts. I tried the fix you linked Ingo but it led to more
problems instead of a solution (some articles updated automatically, others
not at all anymore).

So I tried a complete fresh typo3 4.3.2 with only the latest extensions
commerce requires and commerce 0.12.2 from svn and added 1 category and 2
products with one article each. These articles have 2 prices, 1 for
everyone, 1 for a special fe-group.

Same problem. If I add an Article to my basket and then log in I get the
wrong prices in the basket until I press update or readd the article. Is it
really possible that I am the only one experiencing this problem? There has
got to be a solution :-( ...

Regards, Janosch