[TYPO3-commerce] Problems with "read more" link at the end of the teaser text

EdbO commerce4me at EdbO.xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 25 23:43:46 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-06-25 at 09:13 +0200, Sascha Egerer wrote:
> Am 23.06.10 20:01, schrieb EdbO:
>
> > This is the TS I'm using, so the link appears:
> > <TS>
> > plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
> > 	# Choose the view you use for teasers below:
> > 	listView.products.fields {
> > 		teaser >
> > 		teaser = stdWrap<----------------this is changed!!
> > 		teaser {
> > 		}
> > 	}
> > }
> > </TS>
>
> Hi!
> Try this
>
> <TS>
> teaser >
> teaser = STDWRAP
> teaser {
> 	setContentToCurrent = 1
>
> 	# teaser
> 	prepend = TEXT
> 	# if this line is enabled the teaser disappears
> 	#prepend < lib.tx_commerce.stdField_RTE
> 	prepend.current = 1
> 	prepend.crop = 200 | ... | 1
> 	prepend.stripHtml = 0
>
> 	# the more link
> 	cObject = TEXT
> 	cObject.value = more
> 	wrap = &nbsp;<span style="white-space:nowrap">[&nbsp;|&nbsp;]</span>
> 	typolink.setCommerceValues = 1
> 	typolink.ATagParams = class="more_link"
> </TS>

There are no changes on the website except the the link name :-) . I've
read more on the mailinglist about it, but found no solution how
different people did this.

Who did this and got it working? Do you want to share it?

Thanks