[TYPO3-commerce] add "new" to product in a time range

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Mon Jun 21 14:17:13 CEST 2010

Hi Rob,

Yeah I see that it's reusing $this->cObj rather than making it's own :|

You will have to write a hook to achive it then - there is an
undocumented hook in pibase (function renderProduct)  that might help;

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['commerce/lib/class.tx_commerce_pibase.php']['product'][]
= '...';
$markerArray =
$hookObj->additionalMarkerProduct($markerArray,$myProduct,$this);

/Morten Olesen