[TYPO3-commerce] commerce debit; am i right?

Michael Janssen office at zedwoo.de
Fri Jul 30 18:52:17 CEST 2010

Hi,

i need for the starting of a really litte shop the payment method "debit".

I found the file
typo3conf\ext\commerce\payment\class.tx_commerce_payment_debit.php

Does this file work, or is it experimental?
I haven't found a tutorial, readme or anything else for this file :-|

I added to the localconf of commerce these lines:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF'][COMMERCE_EXTkey]['SYSPRODUCTS']['PAYMENT']['types']['debit']
= array(
         'path' => PATH_txcommerce
.'payment/class.tx_commerce_payment_debit.php',
         'class' => 'tx_commerce_payment_debit',
         'type' => PAYMENTArticleType,
);

I added the payment-product as article and changed directly in the
database the field "classname" to "debit".

In the basket i can change to "debit", but after clicking
"Kasse"/"Checkout" i get an empty page.

Is there a way to use this file or is it deprecated?

Wishes,

Michael