[TYPO3-commerce] FYI: Cleanup in lib/class.tx_commerce_products.php

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sat Feb 27 16:46:57 CET 2010

This is a FYI message according to our new commit rules. This mail is
sent to the general commerce list as we don't have a dedicated
commerce-patch-list, yet.

Attached patch was committed to commerce trunk, rev. 30577

Type: CGL cleanup, no-brainer, no functional change

Branches: trunk

Forge issue ID: None, no-brainer cgl commits don't need one

Problem: The class is messy CGL-wise

Solution: Clean it up

Notes:
- This cleanup realizes most CGL rules from [1]
- Tons of whitespace and tab issues fixed
- Add comments to deprecated methods with a date when the method will be
removed (not before 1 year in future)
- Move all deprecated method to the bottom of the method
- Fix tons of typos in comments, improve some comments
- Remove commented code
- Add / fix phpdoc comments

Regards
Christian