[TYPO3-commerce] Problems after upgrading to 0.11.x

Stefan Thull mail at stefan-thull.de
Fri Feb 5 13:12:31 CET 2010

Hi,
yesterday I upgraded my empty  commerce installation from 0.9.9 to 0.11.x
from the subversion repo.
Everything went fine until I started to create categories.
I created a catagory:
then the backend said:
You need to "UPDATE!" the commerce extension. Please go to
Extensions->Commerce. Then choose "UPDATE!" in the select-box.

I 've done that, but it did not went away.
I ignored the message and started to create products:
There I had 2 strange things:
a. no menu when I rightclick the icon button ( I works with articles oder
article prices)
b. in products there is no tab "Extra Information"

I have already deleted all tx_commerce tables in the database an recreated
them; but it does not help.

Do you have any advise for me?

Thank you very much
Stefan