[TYPO3-commerce] bug in class.tx_commerce_pibase.php

Stefan Thull mail at stefan-thull.de
Wed Feb 3 16:52:21 CET 2010

Hi,
now I've done a checkout on the /branches/0.11.x
I replaced the files in ext/commerce with the new ones.

Now I got another error:
Unknown column 'tx_commerce_products.t3ver_state' in 'field list' This may
indicate a table defined in tables.php is not existing in the database!

Ok, I am in the process doing the update manually.
What are the next steps to update my extension?

I would be happy if someone could give me a hint or  link to a howto.

Thank you in advance.
Stefan

Stefan Thull
An der Priesterkoppel 17