[TYPO3-commerce] bug in class.tx_commerce_pibase.php

Stefan Thull mail at stefan-thull.de
Wed Feb 3 10:22:59 CET 2010

Hi
I am new to commerce.
I have installed the latest version of commerce (0.9.9).
When I want to checkout I got that error:
*Parse error*: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting T_STRING or
T_VARIABLE or '{' or '$' in *
/.../typo3conf/ext/commerce/lib/class.tx_commerce_pibase.php* on line *941

*As I checked the source code I found around line 940:
---
$content = $this->cObj->substituteMarkerArray($content,
$article_array,'###|###',1);

         $content = $this->cObj->substituteMarkerArray($content,
$this->,'###|###',1);
----
I am not a big php programmer, but I think the second line is a bug.

I deleted it and the checkout went fine.

Just to let you know.

Perhaps if someone could confirm this, I would be happy.
Greetings
Stefan *
**

*